CVTC has partnered with the Marquette University School of Dentistry to provide dental services to the Chippewa Valley. The Dental Clinic is a working, learning clinic and its purpose is to educate our graduates while providing care to our community who lack a dental home due to their financial situation.
Here are a few things you should know about us:
- We are not a free clinic, but we offer inexpensive dental care targeted at low-income and Medicaid patients.
- The CVTC Dental Clinic is a learning clinic; we are not in competition with local dental offices. Our fees are about one-third to one-half of a private dental office.
- All services are performed by either licensed dental hygienists or CVTC Dental Hygienist students under the supervision of licensed dental professionals.
- Because our students are learning, appointments can be quite long. Depending on your needs, appointments can take several hours and may require multiple visits.
- Due to our large waiting list, patients who miss more than three appointments will no longer be eligible for service.
Eau Claire Clairemont Campus
Health Education Center
620 W. Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–4 p.m.
Make an Appointment
Call 715-833-6271 or 1-800-547-2882 x6271