Chippewa Valley Technical College has an appointed board consisting of nine members who serve three-year, staggered terms. Each year three members are appointed by a committee consisting of the county board chairpersons of the counties belonging to the Chippewa Valley Technical College District. The district board is composed of two employers, two employees, three additional members, one school district administrator, and one elected official who holds a state or local office.
The district board is empowered to levy property taxes for facilities and equipment, develop annual budgets, and hire personnel.
2014-2015 Board Members
- Chair - Ramona J. Mathews, employee member from Eau Claire, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair - Colleen A. Bates, elected official member from Eau Claire, email@example.com
- Secretary - Gwen Southard, employee member from Eau Claire, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer - Jennifer L. Vogler, school district administrator from Greenwood, email@example.com
- L. Ronald Bartels, at-large member from Bay City, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dawn Garcia, at-large member from Eau Claire, email@example.com
- Daniel M. Ostermann, employer member from Menomonie, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russell Ratsch, employer member from Neillsville, email@example.com
- John Walton, at-large member from Chippewa Falls, firstname.lastname@example.org
Board Agendas & Minutes