CVTC’s NEW Executive Assistant program offers an associate degree with an office, legal, or medical concentration. Earn credentials along the way to launch your high demand career! Offered completely online.
Executive assistants are at the center of communication in every organization and work closely with and support the leaders within the organization. You’ll learn how to be an efficient office employee through effective communication and computer skills. Throughout the program, you will gain valuable experience working in a business office while completing several internship opportunities.
The executive assistant duties include:
- Supporting business leaders
- Performing administrative/office tasks
- Developing and preparing correspondence
- Preparing presentations
- Coordinating schedules and events
- Processing and transmitting information
- Assisting others within the organization
- Maintaining accurate records
- Coordinating meeting and travel arrangements
- Managing projects and conducting research
- Providing quality customer service
This program has an advanced placement entry option. Advanced placement is an opportunity for graduates of a related program to further their education. Learn more about advanced placement for this program.
Technical Diplomas within this Program
Earn a technical diploma in any one of the following areas. If you decide to pursue the Executive Assistant associate degree, your diploma will apply towards that degree.
- Office Receptionist (one-semester technical diploma)
- Office Assistant
Just the Facts:
68 Credit Associate Degree
Length of Program:
(with face-to-face instruction only in Eau Claire)
Eau Claire and River Falls
August and January
Financial Aid Eligible: Yes
Estimated Program Cost
Total Tuition, Fees & Books: $13,555
View Estimated Cost Breakdown