What is Credit for Prior Learning?
Credit for Prior Learning grants college credit toward an associate degree or technical diploma for previous knowledge and mastered skills directly related to program curriculum. Previous knowledge and skills may be the result of work or volunteer experiences, certifications, apprenticeships, military training and professional development. This opportunity may enable students to accelerate the completion of their educational goals.
Benefits – Here’s why you should apply!
- Shorten the time it takes to earn your degree
- Save money by taking fewer classes
- Get credit for your previous work experience
Eligibility – Find out if you can receive Credit for Prior Learning!
- Click on the red (new student) button below to complete the interest form.
- Wait for CVTC’s Credit for Prior Learning Coordinator to contact you!