The preferred way to apply is to use our Online Application. A one-time nonrefundable application processing fee of $30 is required at the time of application. Applicants are strongly encouraged to complete their applications as soon as possible.
Preferred application dates are:
- Before July 1 for the Fall Semester
- Before November 1 for the Spring Semester
CVTC program applicants must meet the following requirements*:
- have graduated from high school or
- are currently a senior in high school
- received a home school diploma or
- successfully completed GED/HSED
*Applicants who did not graduate from high school, are not currently high school seniors, and did not receive an HSED or GED may apply to technical diploma programs only, however they are not eligible for Financial Aid. View the Admission Requirements section on the program page for more details.
If You Do Not Meet the Requirements
No High School Diploma
Please fill out a printable application and mail to: