A keyboarding assessment is an admission requirement for applicants to the Administrative Professional program.
The test is administered at the Assessment Center in Eau Claire or the Adult Education Services labs at the outlying campuses.
Keyboarding Assessment Test Details
- The test is three minutes in length.
- Students can make three attempts during the assessment.
- There are no “retests” – meaning that a student cannot schedule a different time to take the test to better their score.
- The score is used for course placement which will be discussed with the students during orientation and advisement.
- There is a $5.00 charge for the assessment.
Schedule your COMPASS and/or keyboarding assessment:
Schedule Your Exam Now