The CVTC’s Applied Technology Center partners with many economic development entities. We are happy to help connect you with any of the following community resources.
- Economic Development Agencies
- Momentum West
- Small Business Development Center
- University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire
- University of Wisconsin-River Falls
- University of Wisconsin-Stout
- Western Dairyland
The CVTC Applied Technology Center is conveniently located in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, approximately 80 miles east of the Twin Cities in Minnesota. The facility is easily accessible via Interstate 94, is connected by numerous major highway systems in the region, and is within minutes to the Chippewa Valley Regional Airport.
CVTC Applied Center for Innovation
2322 Alpine Road
Eau Claire, WI 54703