Sign In
Bookmark and Share

White Papers

​We offer white papers on a variety of business topics. Each article is written by one of our experienced Business and Industry Trainers and offers insight on leadership, management issues, safety and more.

 

  • Tuesday, January 15, 2013

    Doing Business With Google Apps

    Which do you use for your business: Google Apps or Microsoft Office? What would compel you to switch? Google Apps could be the answer or at least an option. Learn more!

  • Wednesday, July 25, 2012

    What Business Owners Needs to Know About Training

    Your greatest business asset is your people. Your business success is dependent on the performance of your people. What do we do when employee performance is not where it could be – when there’s a performance gap?

  • Tuesday, April 24, 2012

    The Importance of Workplace Culture

    How would you describe your workplace culture? Perhaps you’re wondering: “What is a ‘workplace culture’?” Learn more about what workplace culture is and how to use it to favorably impact employee performance.

  • Wednesday, November 30, 2011

    12 Months of Safety

    A safety theme for each month is a great way to generate interest, provide some interesting information – and ensure we have an accident-free, safe year!

  • Wednesday, September 07, 2011

    7 Management Issues

    No two companies are identical. Why offer your staff the same training as any other company? A recent survey revealed that only 26% of workers are actively engaged in their work leaving the other 74% of

  • Wednesday, August 17, 2011

    High Performance Workplace

    Regardless of your industry or business, and whether it is for-profit or not-for-profit, it’s crucial that your organization is high performing. Read more for tips for your business.

  • Wednesday, July 13, 2011

    Downtime

    One factor that eats away at your company's profitability was revealed in a recent survey: only 26% of workers are actively engaged in their work leaving the other 74% of employees simply showing up, collecting a paycheck and depressing employee morale.

  • Friday, June 03, 2011

    Training

    No two companies are alike. No group of employees is mere cookie dough to be cut into identical pieces. With the high cost of employee raining, your company deserves a customized regimen for your unique employee situations.

  • Wednesday, May 25, 2011

    Safety Assessment

    In 2009, OSHA reported that workplace injuries could cost a business up to 6% in profits each year. Take our free Safety Assessment to see how your business ranks.