Maybe you already have your own Web site and you’re not quite satisfied with it or perhaps you’re still in the planning stages and want to know what you can do to make your site as good as it can be.
In this lecture-based course, you’ll learn about Web site basics for small business from thorough contact information to customer testimonials. You’ll learn the essentials that every small business Web site should have to effectively help you do business.
• Creating an online presence
• Hiring a developer or doing it yourself
• Choosing a Web hosting service
• Determining what type of Web site you need
• Selecting a domain name
• Designing a Web site
• Handouts will be provided for this course.