You must complete the GED/HSED orientation process before you can begin testing. The orientation process is divided into three steps:
- Step One: Orientation session (four hours)
- Step Two: Testing (three hours)
- Step Three: Lab session (work at your own pace)
At our orientation session you will fill out paperwork (SSN required for some forms) and get an overview of
- the GED/HSED testing process.
- the differences between the GED and HSED.
- which credential is best for you.
During this phase you will complete a series of tests to determine your readiness to take the GED/HSED tests. You will take tests in the following areas
- Mathematics computation
- Applied mathematics
Working in one of our Learning Centers, you will complete a series of activities to help you be successful in our program and beyond. Activities include
- Study skills
- Time management
- Goal planning
- Predictor tests