Navigate Up
Sign In
Bookmark and Share

Wisconsin State Loans

‚ÄčNursing Student Loan - This loan is available to Wisconsin resident undergraduate or graduate students who are enrolled at least half-time at an eligible in-state institution that prepares them to be licensed as nurses, either RN or LPN. This loan is automatically given to selected students each year at CVTC; no application process is required. You will be notified by the Financial Aid Office if you are eligible for this loan.