Registered students can charge books at the CVTC bookstore with excess financial aid.
How it works:
- View Cashier Connection for the "Current Balance Including Estimated Aid" amount. This amount is available to use at the bookstore. Log into MyCVTC, click SIS (Student Information System), select Student, and click Cashier Connection.
- Visit bookstore at the earliest 2 business days after registering for classes. The bookstore will have your name and the amount of excess financial aid on file. Bring student photo id and schedule.
What you need to know:
- Students may charge books and necessary supplies up to their excess financial aid amount.
- Bookstore charges will be subtracted from any financial aid refund due to student.
- By charging books and supplies on account, you agree to adhere to the policies and procedures of CVTC and Follett Bookstore including refunds, returns, and exchanges.
- It is the student's responsibility to pay any account balances.