Curious about college? Looking for a new career?
Find out why CVTC is the right choice for you at the Spring Open House.
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
CVTC Clairemont Campus
Business Education Center
620 W. Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, Wisconsin 54701
Enter to win a $500 CVTC scholarship!
What do CVTC grads say? Click here to find out.
Explore programs and discover how a degree from CVTC can lead you to a rewarding career.
At CVTC’s Spring Open House you will:
- Learn about CVTC’s 60+ programs, talk with instructors, and participate in hands-on program demonstrations and exploration.
- Meet current students and employers who hire CVTC graduates.
- Receive valuable information about the admissions and financial aid process and see how affordable a CVTC degree can be.
- Learn about academic services and resources that help CVTC students succeed.
- Explore your career interests and meet with a career counselor.
Wondering why CVTC is the right choice, we’ll tell you!
- 90% of CVTC graduates are employed within six months of graduation, even in a tough economy. 89% are employed in a related field and 88% are employed in Wisconsin.
- The U.S. Department of Labor projects 80% of the jobs created in the next decade will require education beyond high school, but only 20% of these jobs will require a four-year degree.
- Starting median salaries for CVTC associate degree graduates are $38,892 right out of college.
Directions & Parking:
Click here for parking lot information. Free parking is available in the student parking lot located across the footbridge next to the Health Education Center. No permit is required.