Congratulations to Grace Rich on receiving B.S./ M.S. Career and Technical Education Exemplary Service Award from the University of Wisconsin-Stout School of Education faculty and staff.
This award is intended to recognize exemplary service provided to UW-Stout by cooperating teachers who have shared their professional expertise by providing experiences and guidance for our students.
“I was very surprised to receive this award, but I’m very honored,” said Grace. “This is affirmation that what we are doing at CVTC extends beyond our own classroom. We are making a difference in people’s lives”
This award was based on the following criteria:
- Supervised student teacher/practicum student during the past school year
- Provided appropriate assessment and feedback
- Encouraged reflection through various means
- Skilled in giving constructive and appropriate feedback to student teachers/practicum students
- Exhibited good modeling
- Committed to his/her profession and higher education teacher programs
- Encouraged involvement by the student in family and the community
Grace will be honored during a luncheon at the University of Wisconsin–Stout.