If you enjoy working with computers and welcome the chance to try new applications and programs, the Information Technology-Software Developer Program could be a good match for you. During your program, you will
- manage data and databases using SQL, MS Access, SQL Server, and MySQL.
- design and write computer programs using Java, C++, and Visual Basic.Net.
- develop 3D simulation/games using latest game engines and 3D modeling software.
- analyze business processes and apply solutions with Agile software development and industry-standard reporting tools such as SSRS and Crystal.
- explore operating systems and platforms, including UNIX, Windows, and emerging mobile technologies.
- develop valuable workplace skills: time management, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and environmental awareness.
The programmer/analyst track prepares you for a career in Web programming and application software development. The simulation track prepares you for a career developing 2D and 3D multimedia, simulation, games, and web application development.
Interest in computer simulation and gaming is at an all-time high, and new computer applications are always in development. The Information Technology - Software Developer Program could be what you need to turn your interest in computers into a lifelong career. Graduates of this program also have the opportunity to transfer their credits to selected four-year institutions.