If you enjoy working with mobile devices and are interested in the design and development of mobile applications, games, or utilities, the Information Technology Mobile Developer Program could be just what you're looking for. It will benefit those who wish to distinguish themselves across a wide range of technical disciplines within the rapidly expanding field of mobile application development.
You'll receive hands-on learning with individual and team projects that will include
- Developing the skills required to create applications for iPhones, iPads, and Android based phones and tablets
- Scratch building applications using best practice principles including object oriented design and test driven development
- Understanding the relationship between the mobile market, cloud computing and social networking platforms
- Developing valuable workplace skills: time management, collaboration, communication, critical thinking, and environmental awareness
- Business Campus students have the option of taking courses in 3D simulation utilizing the latest game engines and 3D modeling software
Additionally, after completing the appropriate courses, students may qualify to take the following professional certification exams :
- MCTS (Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist)
- OCPJP (Oracle Certified Professional Java Programmer)
- CompTIA MAS+ (CompTIA Mobile App + Security (Android) or (IOS))
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Software Developer)
Mobile application development is currently one of the fastest growing fields in Information Technology. The rapid adoption of smart phones worldwide has resulted in a significant increase in demand for mobile application developers. The Information Technology Mobile Developer Program could be what you need to turn your interest in mobile computing into a lifelong career.