If you're a "people person" with a flair for business, the Marketing Communications Program could be just what you're looking for. This program is a good match for people with an interest in:
- business to business sales.
- social media marketing
- customer relationship management.
- sports, entertainment and event marketing.
- detail management.
This program will help you learn sales management and how to make strategic marketing decisions regarding product, price, promotion, and distribution to help businesses compete in today's highly competitive marketplace.
You'll receive hands-on learning from class projects, tours, operating your own small business, and completing an internship. Your program will include training in all aspects of marketing.
- Sports and entertainment event marketing
- Promotion/advertising methods and techniques
- Effective sales techniques
- Strategic planning for marketing
- Management skills and abilities
- Marketing research
- Small business management
- Social media marketing
Marketing is the largest occupation in the United States. There are great opportunities in sales, research, promotion/advertising, buying, distribution, and management. A business must successfully meet customer needs and market its products or services. Marketing is more than "selling;" it's a diverse, challenging field offering you many opportunities. This program offers the training and skills that you need for a truly rewarding career!