Curious about college? Ready to start your future?
Find out why CVTC is the right choice for you at the River Falls Open House.
Tuesday, April 24, 2014
CVTC River Falls Campus
500 South Wasson Lane
River Falls, Wisconsin 54022
Enter to win an iPad mini!
What do CVTC grads say?
Explore programs and discover how a degree from CVTC can lead you to a rewarding career.
At CVTC’s River Falls Open House you will:
- Learn about CVTC’s programs and talk with instructors.
- Receive valuable information about the admissions and financial aid process and see how affordable a CVTC degree can be.
- Learn about academic services and resources that help CVTC students succeed.
- Explore your career interests and meet with a career counselor.
Wondering why CVTC is the right choice, we’ll tell you!
- 90% of CVTC graduates are employed within six months of graduation, even in a tough economy. 89% are employed in a related field and 88% are employed in Wisconsin.
- The U.S. Department of Labor projects 80% of the jobs created in the next decade will require education beyond high school, but only 20% of these jobs will require a four-year degree.
- Starting median salaries for CVTC associate degree graduates are $38,892 right out of college.
Directions & Parking:
Click here for parking information.