If you have good mechanical skills and enjoy building or crafting items, check out CVTC’s Machine Tooling Technics program! You can earn a technical diploma in 18-20 months. This program offers training for employment in CNC programming, CNC machining, CNC operation, mold making, and quality-control inspection. This program is four days a week for 64 weeks.
You will learn the following:
- Operation, setup, and programming of industrial computerized machine tools, milling machines, machining centers, and turning centers
- CAD/CAM (computer-aided design/computer-aided machining) to manufacture parts
- How to operate industrial-sized manual machine tools, including engine lathes, milling machines, and grinding machines
- The high skill it takes to hold precision tolerances with machine tools
- The process of chip removal and applied physics
$1,000 Scholarships Available!
$1,000 scholarships are available for new first semester, full time students enrolled in CVTC’s Advanced Machine Tool Technology program! All you need to do is successfully complete your first semester with 90% attendance and a 3.0 GPA. This scholarship is funded by Gene Haas Foundation for CVTC Advanced Machine Tool Technology Students.
To learn more, call 715-833-6300.