CVTC named it's first Distinguished Alumnus in 1997. This is the most prestigious award presented by CVTC. It honors outstanding alumni who have made significant contributions to their community, college, and career.
To be eligible an alumni must have completed a diploma or degree program at CVTC. Current CVTC Foundation and Alumni Board members are not eligible.
Selection will be made on the basis of the following criteria:
The Distinguished Alumni Award is presented each year at the CVTC Alumni Association Spring Gala.
If you feel more comfortable you can print the application and either mail or email it to the following:
CVTC Alumni Association
Attn: Jen Bremness
620 West Clairemont Avenue
Eau Claire, WI 54701
View Past Recipients
Nominee's Business Address:
Nominee's Phone Number:
1. Leadership: How has the nominee exhibited outstanding leadership and character in his/her career, community, and personal life? :
2. Occupation: What is the nominee’s occupational and other noteworthy accomplishments in his/her field? :
3. Community: What service(s) and contribution(s) has the nominee made to the community through civic, charitable, business, profession, or other means? :
4. Chippewa Valley Technical College: How has the nominee given support to CVTC in terms of time, talent, or treasure? (Examples: hiring CVTC graduates, serving on an advisory committee, monetary or in-kind contributions, etc.) :
5. Other: Please provide any other information pertinent to this award nomination. :
6. Do you want your nominee notified via a letter he/she was nominated if he/she is not selected as the Distinguished Alumnus?:
7. If yes, may we share your name as the nominator?:
Nomination Submitted By:
How did you hear about CVTC's Distinguished Alumni Award?:
Back to Top