Off-Campus Housing Options

CVTC does not offer on-campus housing but we do provide resources to assist your search. It is advisable to exercise the utmost discretion when looking for housing. CVTC does not conduct background checks or other investigations of persons posting information.

Metro Crossing

Metro Crossing Logo Metro Crossing Apartments

A newer rental option is available close to CVTC – Metro Crossing Apartments.

Visit the Metro Crossing website to see what they have to offer including apartment layouts and pricing. Interested in living at Metro Crossing but need a roommate? Click the “Apply” tab to complete the “Rental Application” and the “Find a Roommate Questionnaire”. Submit the application and questionnaire to allow Metro Crossing staff to match you with individuals also looking for roommates.

Don't see a listing that meets your needs?

Try Craigslist or classified ads. A wealth of housing options is right at your fingertips. A great way to find housing is through the local papers. Most papers have online Classified Ads for ease of searching.

Live in the University of Wisconsin - River Falls Residence Halls

If you are going to attend CVTC at our River Falls Campus, you have opportunity to live the UW-River Falls residence halls while taking our courses! Get the residence hall living experience by getting involved in student activities, meeting your res-hall-mates, and participating in college activities.

Learn More About Residence Hall Living

things to keep in mind:

  • You must commit to living in the residence halls for two semesters
  • You need to remain in good academic standing and be enrolled in at least six credits

Back to Top