Expand and remodel campuses to modernize, increase regional educational access, solidify learning environments for our students, and provide safe campus locations for educational opportunities in communities throughout the 11-county district.
The update of current facilities at various campuses is needed to serve our growing student population. The proposed projects will improve program offerings and spaces at regional campuses, create new spaces to ensure future success in modern industries, and keep campuses safe and secure for our students, staff, and community.
River Falls Campus Updates
- Purchase of an additional 6.7 acres of land and an existing building adjacent to current property to expand programming to support workforce needs of the River Falls region
- Develop a welding lab to expand capacity for high school academy students and specialized workforce training to meet regional needs
- Create dedicated and enhanced training spaces and simulation labs for scenario-based training for Criminal Justice and Emergency Medical Technician programs
- Provide instructional space for the Residential Construction program
- Create a more collaborative and inviting learning environment with the addition of a student commons area in the South Education Center
- Exterior modifications and wayfinding to create a more cohesive college campus for the River Falls community
Create a heightened awareness of the campus location and enhance the campus buildings to expand programming, improve learning spaces, and increase opportunity in a variety of industries.
Menomonie Campus Updates
- Secure the main campus entrance for added security and safety for students, employees, and visitors
- Update the student commons and office spaces for a more inviting, modern facility
- Create additional lab space for Mechatronics Technician, Mechanical Maintenance, and Electrical Maintenance programs
- Provide infrastructure updates throughout the building to remove outdated materials and maintain the longevity of the building
Secure the campus main entrance and update the student commons and office spaces for a more inviting, modern facility
Chippewa Falls Campus Updates
Specific projects for the Chippewa Falls Campus are being identified by key stakeholders. As projects are scoped and moved into development, this webpage will be updated.
Update the existing facility to provide a defined space to serve the growth of high school academies, apprenticeship, university transfer, and healthcare programs.
The instructors in my program were the best! I was not interested in school until I began this program. All of the faculty I had the pleasure of working with exceeded my expectations.
–Sarah C, CVTC Graduate
Learn More About Other Referendum Projects
Transportation Education Center
Increase capacity for student enrollment to address the workforce shortage.
Manufacturing Education Center
Update technical components and construct an automated fabrication lab.
Expansion & Remodeling
Emergency Service Education Center
Meet current and future training requirements for emergency services.