Administrative Professional - Advanced Placement
Associate Degree | 10-106-6
www.cvtc.edu | 1-800-547-2882
The Administrative Professional-Advanced Placement program is a progression of the Office Assistant program. Eligibility for advanced placement requires that applicants have graduated from the one-year Office Assistant program.
Steps for Admission
Please choose one of the following based on your status.
New or Returning Students
- Submit Application for Admission located at cvtc.edu/apply
- Pay the one-time $30 application processing fee.
- Education Requirement – Applicants who did not graduate from high school, are not currently high school seniors, and did not receive an HSED or GED diploma must complete one of the Ability to Benefit (ATB) options to demonstrate college readiness. For more details, please review CVTC’s ATB Program information at kb.cvtc.edu/atb.
- Submit an official transcript in the Office Assistant field. – Applicants enrolled in an Office Assistant program at another school must provide an official transcript when applying showing they will have finished the complete one-year program before starting in the 2nd year of this program. Not required for CVTC Office Assistant graduates.
Currently Enrolled in the CVTC Office Assistant Program
- Students finishing first or second semester coursework in the Office Assistant program may submit a "Core Course Eligibility (CCE)" form at cvtc.edu/core-course-eligibility-form in order to be considered for the Administrative Professional-Advanced Placement program (to continue on to the 2nd year of the program).
Once all the above items have been completed, you will be considered for enrollment based on current openings in the program.
Financial Aid – Information on financial aid availability, procedures and deadlines may be obtained by going to the Financial Aid page or by calling 715-833-6200.
Transfer Credit – Applicants with postsecondary credits should submit an official transcript to the Admissions Office for evaluation and possible transfer credit.
Last Updated: 2022-08-18T13:08:57Z
Printed: 12/8/2023 1:03 a.m.