CVTC auctions surplus property with the help of WisconsinSurplus.com. With an emphasis on sustainability, the College auctions surplus property that has been replaced, outdated, or does not meet the training standards for our programs. Items for sale are available to the general public. The sale of these items keeps them out of landfills as much as possible.
How It Works
Visit Auction Site
- All surplus items are sold using a bid system. All items are sold "as-is" and "where-is."
- All payments are made online through the auction site. See terms and conditions at WisconsinSurplus.com.
- New items are added weekly.
Inspection and Pickup
- If you wish to inspect an item before you bid, you may stop by during our business hours.
- Full payment is required before an item can be picked up. Please bring the receipt that was emailed to you as confirmation of purchase.
- Items left after the scheduled pickup date incur a fee of $10/day. Items remaining more than 14 days after scheduled pickup date are considered to be abandoned, and CVTC retains the right to resell them.
Full payment is required within three business days of the auction's conclusion. Payment is handled through WisconsinSurplus.com; CVTC does not accept any payments. Accepted payment methods:
- Cash/currency, bank-guaranteed checks/drafts, money orders, bank wire transfers
- Major credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Novus/Discover, and American Express)
Personal and business checks are NOT accepted. Full payment must be made before items will be released to buyer. If you are paying by cash or check, mail it to:
PO Box 113
Mount Horeb, WI 53572
You may also give your credit card information over the phone at 608-437-2001.