Supply Chain Management
Associate Degree | 10-182-1
www.cvtc.edu | 1-800-547-2882
Based on industry-recognized APICS Principles, you’ll learn about the entire supply chain operation, which includes the flow of goods and information from the point of origin to the point of consumption. You’ll learn business fundamentals, as well as the specific supply chain operations of transportation, inventory control, materials management, operations management, purchasing, international business and logistics management. Your training will prepare you to increase profitability by optimizing company inventory investment.
Steps for Admission
- Submit an application for admission located at cvtc.edu/apply
- Pay the one-time $30 application processing fee.
- Education Requirement – Applicants who did not graduate from high school, are not currently high school seniors, and did not receive an HSED or GED diploma must complete one of the Ability to Benefit (ATB) options to demonstrate college readiness. For more details, please review CVTC’s ATB Program information at kb.cvtc.edu/atb.
Once all the above items have been completed, you will be considered for enrollment based on current openings in the program.
- Financial Aid – Information on financial aid availability, procedures, and deadlines may be obtained by going to the Financial Aid page or by calling 715-833-6200.
- Transfer Credit – Applicants with postsecondary credits should submit an official transcript* to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and possible transfer credit.
*Official transcripts must be submitted directly to CVTC from the educational institution by USPS mail or other recognized mail service providers in a sealed envelope or from a digital credential service (i.e., Parchment) approved by CVTC.
Last Updated: 2024-02-22T14:19:32Z
Printed: 2/27/2024 8:00 p.m.