IT - Cybersecurity Analyst
Advanced Technical Certificate | 11-151-1
www.cvtc.edu | 1-800-547-2882
Steps for Admission
- Submit an application for admission located at cvtc.edu/apply
- Submit the CVTC IT – Cybersecurity Analyst Intake form to provide information about your education and/or work experience. You must have verified education or work experience in Information Technology (IT) or a related field. It is recommended that you have a minimum of an associate degree or at least three years of work experience in an IT or related field.
- Submit an Official College Transcript – Applicants enrolled in an Information Technology (IT) or related program at another school must provide an official transcript* to demonstrate their educational experience. Not required for CVTC graduates in IT or related programs.
Once all the above items have been completed, you will be considered for enrollment based on current openings in the program.
- Financial Aid – Information on financial aid availability, procedures, and deadlines may be obtained by going to the Financial Aid page or by calling 715-833-6200.
- Transfer Credit – Applicants with postsecondary credits should submit an official transcript* to the Admissions Office at email@example.com for evaluation and possible transfer credit.
*Official transcripts must be submitted directly to CVTC from the educational institution by USPS mail or other recognized mail service providers in a sealed envelope or from a digital credential service (i.e., Parchment) approved by CVTC.
Last Updated: 2024-02-22T14:19:32Z
Printed: 2/27/2024 9:18 p.m.