Associate of Science - University Transfer
Associate Degree | 20-800-2
www.cvtc.edu | 1-800-547-2882
Steps for Admission
- Submit an application for admission located at cvtc.edu/apply
- Pay the one-time $30 application processing fee.
- Education Requirement – Applicants who did not graduate from high school, are not currently high school seniors, and did not receive an HSED or GED diploma must complete one of the Ability to Benefit (ATB) options to demonstrate college readiness. For more details, please review CVTC’s ATB Program information at kb.cvtc.edu/atb.
Once all the above items have been completed, you will be considered for enrollment based on current openings in the program.
- Placement into Associate of Science Courses – Some of the Math and Science courses within the Associate of Science program may have additional placement score requirements attached to the class. CVTC wants to help ensure that you are successful in all of your courses. To help place you in a course, students will either take a prerequisite course or complete the Tailwind Math Placement Exam. Visit cvtc.edu/assessment for more information about the Tailwind Placement Exam.
- Financial Aid – Information on financial aid availability, procedures, and deadlines may be obtained by going to the Financial Aid page or by calling 715-833-6200.
- Transfer Credit – Applicants with postsecondary credits should submit an official transcript* to the Admissions Office at email@example.com for evaluation and possible transfer credit.
*Official transcripts must be submitted directly to CVTC from the educational institution by USPS mail or other recognized mail service providers in a sealed envelope or from a digital credential service (i.e., Parchment) approved by CVTC.
Last Updated: 2023-06-15T19:54:37Z
Printed: 12/8/2023 3:35 a.m.