Technical Diploma | 31-101-1
www.cvtc.edu | 1-800-547-2882
Students can earn many of the General Education credits at the Chippewa Falls, Menomonie, and River Falls campuses. Most accounting courses are available via Internet delivery.
Steps for Admission
- Submit an application for admission located at cvtc.edu/apply
- Pay the one-time $30 application processing fee.
- Education Requirement – Applicants who did not graduate from high school, are not currently high school seniors, and did not receive an HSED or GED diploma must complete one of the Ability to Benefit (ATB) options to demonstrate college readiness. For more details, please review CVTC’s ATB Program information at kb.cvtc.edu/atb.
Once all the above items have been completed, you will be considered for enrollment based on current openings in the program.
- Accounting Advanced Placement – After completion of all first and second semester Accounting Assistant courses, you will have the option to continue into the second year of the Accounting program by applying to the Accounting Advanced Placement program and earn an Associate Degree.
- Financial Aid – Information on financial aid availability, procedures, and deadlines may be obtained by going to the Financial Aid page or by calling 715-833-6200.
- Transfer Credit – Applicants with postsecondary credits should submit an official transcript* to the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for evaluation and possible transfer credit.
*Official transcripts must be submitted directly to CVTC from the educational institution by USPS mail or other recognized mail service providers in a sealed envelope or from a digital credential service (i.e., Parchment) approved by CVTC.
Last Updated: 2023-06-15T19:24:08Z
Printed: 12/8/2023 2:33 a.m.