Please respond to the following questions to complete your nomination. The selection team bases its decision on the written information provided. A complete application should address all the categories with specific examples in each.
1. Leadership: How has the nominee exhibited outstanding leadership and character in his/her career, community, and personal life?
2. Occupation: What is the nominee’s occupational and other noteworthy accomplishments in his/her field?
3. Community: What service(s) and contribution(s) has the nominee made to the community through civic, charitable, business, profession, or other means?
4. Chippewa Valley Technical College: How has the nominee given support to CVTC in terms of time, talent, or treasure? (Examples: hiring CVTC graduates, serving on an advisory committee, monetary or in-kind contributions, etc.)
5. Other: Please provide any other information pertinent to this award nomination.