Find your future in industrial mechanics, the fast-growing field in the manufacturing industry. CVTC’s one-year, technical diploma program will prepare you to install, maintain, operate, diagnose, and repair automated equipment used in manufacturing industries.
You will learn cutting-edge technologies in this program and gain the following skills:
- Mechanical equipment installation, disassembly, and assembly
- Electrical control, motor drives and PLC (programmable logic controllers) wiring, installation, and troubleshooting
- Hydraulic & pneumatic installation and troubleshooting
- Preventative maintenance
- Laser shaft alignment
- Variable frequency drives installation/repair
- Conveyor systems operations
- Industrial Manufacturing machine troubleshooting
This program starts every 8 weeks allowing you to start at a time that is convenient for you. You can start in January, March, June, August, or October. The program also offers day and evening options. If you decide to continue your education, 100% of your credits will transfer to CVTC’s Industrial Mechanical Technician program.
Technical Diplomas within this Program
Earn a one-semester technical diploma in any one of the following areas. If you decide to pursue the one year Industrial Mechanic technical diploma, your diploma will apply towards that degree.
- Electrical Maintenance
- Mechanical Maintenance